Wednesday, March 06, 2013

nighttime mahyem

I’m screaming and kicking while my brothers try to calm me down . I'm  chucking cot pieces across the room.I escape the grasp of my brother and fly out of the room.  Later to be caught  by my Dad .I yell up up as my Dad drags me off the roof while I finish the conversation to my friend. Passing the ice cream knocking it on the floor. Mum gets the  syringe getting the grossest medicine in the world .  I send a glass flying through the air it smashes on the fridge drawing my Dads attention .For a moment my  Dad   turns his head .

3 comments:

  1. I would love to hear the whole story and what was the trigger that started all this action.
    If you ever get time share it with me. But what really made it for me Cameron was your choice of strong verbs; kicking and screaming, drawing, grasp flying through smashes.
    Top effort - i have enjoyed sharing this learning.
    Cheers Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic mid night mayhem story

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool story cam

    ReplyDelete